Terms and Conditions
Graphic Design & All related services. All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
• Authorization: The above-named client is engaging Prime Time Designs, Inc DBA Sign One (Contractor), located at 15 Moody Road, Asheville, NC 28806, as an independent contractor for the specific project of developing a marketing/promotional project. The client hereby authorizes Contractor to access current accounts for information as needed. The client also authorizes Contractor to publicize their business to complete project scope as defined in any signed agreement.
• All terms are agreed as described in a submitted quote/proposal and components are based upon prospective client’s choices.
• Contractor retains all ownership of the intellectual property utilized and/or created for use by the client and no intellectual content is transferrable until bill is paid in full. If a project is terminated early for any reason, all creative work remains the intellectual property of Contractor No reproduction of likeness of creative for early termination for any reason.
• Completion Date: Contractor and the client must work together to complete the website in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the project on schedule, from the date the agreement was signed and the initial deposit was received. However there are times beyond our control when a project will be delayed.
• Payment of Fees: Payment and fees are due in accordance with any signed agreement.
• Assignment of Project: Contractor reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to insure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
• Copyrights and Trademarks: The client represents to Contractor and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Contractor for inclusion in webpages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Contractor and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
• Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce: From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The client agrees that the client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Contractor and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the client’s exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
• Payment of fees: In order for Contractor to remain in business, payments must be made promptly. Past due invoices will be assessed a 10% charge of the total project if payment is not received within 30 days of the due date. If an account remains delinquent 30 days after its due date. In case collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process.
• The client agrees that for purposes of venue, this contract was entered into, in Asheville, NC, and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in Asheville, NC.
• Sole Agreement: Any agreement and proposal details contained in it, constitutes the sole agreement between Contractor and the client regarding a given project. Any additional work not specified in an agreement will require supplemental charges. All prices specified in an agreement will be honored for 30 days.
• Initial Payment and Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable.
• Contractor/subsidiaries/affiliates/vendors are not responsible for any downtime or damages resulting from downtime of any kind both real and virtual or undefined.
• Client gives Contractor and all affiliates the right to represent their business as needed.
Termination of Services:
• Contracts are non-cancellable by Client once the agreement is formed and that no refunds will be issued.
• Contractor reserves the right can cancel a contract based on the Client’s failure to comply with the terms of an agreement, terms and conditions, failure to pay timely, or failure to provide information in timely manner.
• If an early termination is agreed upon by Contractor and the Client, the full balance of the agreement is due upon termination date minus 10%.
• Any use of intellectual property by client after a non-payment termination is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, web design, branding schemes, logos, print collateral, or any other traditional corporate collateral either known or unknown.
• Additional Services rendered not listed in an agreement will be provided for a fee of $65 per hour.
Venue and Dispute Resolution: Any issues not covered in contract will be resolved through mediation if needed. Limited offer. Due to the personalized attention given to each client, a limited number of positions are available. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.